A family holiday couldn’t be parent friendly if it wasn’t child friendly too. Daisy Chain is a perfect base for a child friendly holiday in the Cotswolds. Here are some of the things children can look forward to.
Since having children we have been on a range of self catering holidays in a number of different locations. We find that before setting off we have to run around the house packing a lot of ‘children kit!’ So, we have tried to equip Daisy Chain with the things you will need to make your holiday more relaxing. Here’s what the kids can look forward to during their Cotswold family holiday on the Lower Mill Estate:
- Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Great paths for scooting and cycling round.
- Playground with swings, slides climbing frame, a trampoline and football goals.
- Chickens to visit.
- Lots of toys to play with.
- Children’s DVDs and a large screen tv to watch them on.
- A great house for hide and seek (but with stair gates so that everyone is safe).
- Child size cutlery and plastic plates so no-one gets upset when they are dropped.
- Trees to climb.
- Bridges to play pooh sticks from.